Welcome to Our Town
Marathon County, Wisconsin
Founded in 1888, The Town of Elderon is laid out in 6 square miles in 36 sections on the eastern most edge of Marathon County.
Rural farming community and also recreation.
Five lakes, the biggest being Pike Lake, Bass Lake, Lily Lake, Lost Lake, and Rice Lake.
People traveling the East/West corridor of Hwy. 29 from Wausau to Green Bay pass thru the Township.